**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Love your new hair color but not loving how your natural color is starting to appear at the root? With Madison Reed’s Root Touch Up, you’ll be able to cover those darker strands and grays while you’re on the go! No need for a full color session when your roots just need a quick pick-me-up!
Madison Reed’s Root Touch Up is uniquely effective because:
- It covers roots instantly – Micro-milled pigments give hair natural-looking depth and dense root coverage. Goes on in seconds.
- Has long-lasting results – It’s a water & pillow-proof powder that stays put until you shampoo. Each compact is good for about 60 uses!
- You can choose from 7 shades – Get the shade that matches your color for natural-looking root coverage. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Is vegan – It is not tested on animals and contains no animal-derived ingredients.
- Can be used on eyebrows – Madison Reed actually makes a brow brush specifically designed to apply and soften the look of Root Touch Up on facial hair. You can get it in their Accessories store. The waterproof formula will prevent any runny streaks caused by sweat or rain.
And if that’s not hair-raising enough, Madison Reed is offering free shipping on your entire purchase when you order any Root Touch Up between now and June 19th (while supplies last). Just use code JUNEROOTS at checkout!